Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Videos

I thought the 21 Century Enlightenment was a very interesting and fun filled video. There were a lot of important ideas that were said. I agree with his saying on how we all need to stop worrying about what others are doing and worry about our own selves. I really agree on the Education video because I am not a huge fan of school. I definatly didn't care for a lot of my high school teachers because all they did was give us work and not really care about talking about different topics and opinions about our work in the class. Some high school teachers just do not care one lick of their students and only care about getting work out to the students and having them turn the work in on time. I think this world in education needs to be more caring and loving toward their students. The videos had a lot to say and during some of it I got lost because the man in the vidoe talks super fast and I couldn't understand a lot he had to say. What I got out of the videos was very interesting to me as a student and as a citizen of the 21st Century. I also really enjoyed how he drew all of what he was saying. It really helped me out a whole lot because I am a visual learner. I like to see pictures while Im reading something or having something explained to me. Im glad you posted these videos to us because I got a lot of information out of them that will be helpful in the future. The only thing I didn't like was how fast he spoke and how much imformation he put into it but other than that they were good to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment