Thursday, August 30, 2012

Polital Outlook

I don't really know much about this years election. I am undecided on who I want as president as of right now. As of my views, I am a Christian and I usually am for all of the Christian rights. As for what my mom has told me, I don't agree with a lot that Obama has to offer or what he is doing for our country. I don't really care that  much about the election which I know I should. I have been trying to figure it all out the past couple of months and talking to my parents about it. I really would like for the gas prices to go down because $4 a gallon is ridiculous. I really am for elders getting more attention on their health and getting more medical help. My grandmother is getting very old and sick and I just want her to get better in the best way possible. My view on high school is students should not be able to drop out even with their parents permission. Everyone needs and deserves a good education and needs to stay in school. More people would stay in school if the teachers cared more about their students. I think teachers should stop and listen to what their students have to say and talk about instead of ignoring them and just slapping things at them. I also believe that the pledge of allegience should be back in schools as well as prayer. I don't understand why it was taken out in the first place. This country is great to live in but would be better if people were just a whole lot nicer and more respectful. Like I said, I don't know much about politics but I do want this country in good shape. I'm going to keep looking at the different views and see who I will go with but as of right now I'm still undecided.

No comments:

Post a Comment