Thursday, September 6, 2012

Propaganda and Persuasion

I did not know a lot about propaganda until I read about it during this assignment. I learned a lot about it. I knew a lot already about persuasion. Propaganda is a form of communication that attempts to achieve a responcse that interests te intent of the propagandist. Propaganda has been studied as history, journalism, political science and other places as well. Persuasion is another form of communication that I know I like to use a lot when I write papers or even when I communicate with friends. Propaganda employs persuasive strategies. The use of propaganda is to look to an audience with a related object. A lot of times when I write persuasive papers, I like it because I want to put my opinions out there to the people who read my papers and let them know my point of view and how it should work. The purpose of persuasion is to let the reader know there is another option out there than just theirs. Persuasive papers are my favorite kind of papers to write besides personal papers. They are easy papers for me to write. I did not know from reading about these sujects that they have a lot in common and they work together.

No comments:

Post a Comment